OFHSA Video Series
So You Have Been Elected!
How To Have A Successful Meeting
OFHSA Membership List Explained
Cook the Book with OFHSA and receive a FREE cookbook!
Embark on a cooking adventure this summer with OFHSA for a “Cook the Book” porch pickup event! Porch pickups will be organized in Hamilton and London July 28th and 29th.
Get ready to paint Thursday, July 21st!
Join OFHSA and ErinBunPaints for another awesome paint night July 21st at 7 pm!
Register at the link below:
Tell us about your past experiences at Conference!
OFHSA wants to talk to you about your past experiences at Conference and what you would like to see for our future conference. Please join us in brainstorming ideas for Conference 2023!
A virtual meeting will take place July 12th at 6:30pm. Register at the link below:
We hope you had an amazing Pride Month!
At the last annual meeting, our members passed new policies to support the LGBTQ+ community and we will continue to advocate for the coming year.
Spend Saturday June 4th 2022 at the Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa
Spend a day engaging and leaning about what other associations have been doing and how you can enrich your communities life!
For $50 per person, you will receive:
Meals for the day
Member Care Pack
A Chance to Win Amazing Prizes
Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
6740 Fallsview Blvd,
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W6
Get your Association mailing sent to your Inbox
The Ontario Federation of Home and School Associations are pleased to support your association with information to your inbox! Providing the Associations mailings by email allows us to increase the information we can share at no cost!
- OFHSA response letter to Transformation Steering Committee
- OFHSA response letter to ETFO’s Education Funding Model
- OFHSA response to Ontario’s Plan to Strengthen Rural and Northern Education
- Advocacy Letter- Public Health Nurses
- Back to School letter from Minister of Education
- Thank you letter from the Minister of Education
- Minister of Education- High School Graduation Rate 2016
- OFHSA Welcomes New Minister of Education
- Advocacy Letter – History of Residential Schools
- Advocacy Letter – Livelihood Skills and Curriculum
- Advocacy Letter – Public Health Nurses
- Advocacy Letter – Phase I, Child Care and Early Years Act
- EQAO October 24th, 2016
- Ministry of Education – Curriculum Branch