Home & School Pins
Use pins to show recognition for volunteer Home & School members!
OFHSA offers a selection of membership pins and awards to members. Descriptions and pictures are in the Recognizing Outstanding Service brochure.
Home & School Life Memberships
Application forms for H&S Association and H&S Council Life Memberships are available in the “Resources and Forms” section of the For Members page.
Home & School Association Life Membership – $50
- Includes certificate and 1/2” round pin (gold and blue)
- Purchased by a H&S Association to show appreciation for a member, principal, staff member or another individual who has made a significant contribution to the association
- The Life Member no longer has to pay the annual membership fee at that association and has full membership rights including voting and insurance privileges (this is an individual membership)
Home & School Council Life Membership – $50
- Includes certificate and oval pin ( 7/16″ x 3/4 “)
- Purchased by a H&S Council to show appreciation for an individual who has made a significant contribution to the council. This is a non-voting membership, but the individual may receive mailings as directed by the H&S Council.
To order pins and/or Life Memberships contact:
Ontario Federation of Home and School Associations
51 Stuart Street
Hamilton ON L8L 1B5
905-308-9563 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The proceeds from the sale of Home & School Life Memberships and pins support the OFHSA Citizenship Awards program.
Other Recognitions of Achievements
Ada Courtice Certificate of Leadership and Learning
- Presented to a Home & School member who has completed the requirements of the Volunteer Skills Portfolio program.
- Completed the minimum 15 activities (with at least 3 in each category).
- Verified by that member’s Association, H&S Council or Regional Board.
- The program is administered and certificates are issued by the OFHSA Awards Workgroup.
Trillium Service Pin
- Jeweller’s quality, white enamelled trillium with an amethyst above.
- Used to show appreciation for efforts on the OFHSA Board of Directors.